Thursday, 7 August 2014

Specialist Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance

BELVOIR Andover are able to offer you specialist landlords Buildings & Contents Insurance for your property.

Whether it is one buy to let flat in the centre of town, large country house out in one of the villages or you have a large property portfolio of residential and commercial, BELVOIR Andover has an insurance policy for you.

We have teamed up with insurance underwriter Zurich through Endsleigh to provide you with the most comprehensive buildings & contents cover available.

Endsleigh insurance say:

  • We provide cover for unoccupied buildings for up to 120 days
  • Malicious damage and theft by tenants or guests is automatically covered at no extra charge
  • We are experts in both professional and student lets, and will also cover housing benefit tenants
  • Accidental damage included as standard
  • Landlords contents covered (£5000 limit per property - higher limits available)
  • Property Owners Legal Liability included as standard
  • Employers Liability can be included
  • Legal Expenses up to £100,000 included as standard
  • Alternative accommodation, loss of rent and cost of re-letting included as standard
  • Pet Damage included as standard
  • If your mortgage provider wishes to be named on the policy, we offer this facility free of charge

Landlords Contents Cover

  • We can provide stand alone cover for contents where buildings insurance is not required (for example, if buildings insurance is included in your apartment service charge etc).
  • Cover automatically includes accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants
  • As part of landlords contents, we automatically include property owners legal liability and legal expenses

Landlords Portfolio

  • We can insure your entire let property portfolio on one landlords policy - simplifying your administration and saving you money (it may suit you to have separate policies and this is fine too)
  • We can provide cover for commercial, and part commercial properties as well as residential lets & blocks of flats

Call Endsleigh FREE on 0800 389 1830 or email us your permission and we will have them contact you at a convenient time.

Do you have Rent and Legal protection insurance ? Click Here for more information on this invaluable policy.